The market is setting up for next week.
The 5 charts that I am watching during the week ahead.
Perfect gets perfecter
A daunting task to gain further upside.
A mid-cap opportunity arises.
Time for a look at the weekly charts to gain clarity.
Time, time, time.
Both institutional and retail investors are nowhere to be found.
The 4 charts that matter during the week ahead.
6 charts that exemplify summer trading.
Technical perfection in AAPL continues.
A profile of the newest small-cap opportunity.
PXLW and WMIH are the two largest positions in the portfolio. ATNY and SPNS round out the foursome.I’m roughly 75% invested, with the remaining 25% in cash. I would like to find an area to allocate those funds to over the next several days. I will update via Twitter and on this forum once I do.